<!-- Start link back code -->
<a href="http://www.donemyway.com" title="Done my way">
<img style="border-width:0px;width:100px;height:100px;" src="http://www.donemyway.com/dmwcode/linkback.png" alt="Done my way" title="Done my way" />
<!-- End link back code -->
- One must be on every page of your website.
- One must be present at all times.
- You must use an entire link code.
- You may not change a link code in any way.
- You can not substitute anything for a link code.
- You may only use an approved link code.
- You are notified of the pending removal
- Access to your account is suspended
- A backup may be requested
- All data and settings are removed
- Your account is redirected to Dmw
You start with 3 warnings.
I perform sweeps to check for broken rules.
You receive one warning per sweep.
I will notify you of the warning,
what it is for, and how to fix it.
If the broken rule(s) is not fixed,
you will receive another warning.
After the third warning,
rule violation(s) will result in account removal.
Websites that have not been updated in more than 60 days will automatically be subjected to the Removal Process. A communicated hiatus can last for up to two months.
As soon as I find out you plan to discontinue your service with Dmw,
I start the Removal Process. I do not allow accounts to simply redirect traffic.
On rare occasions,
I simply no longer wish to host someone.
This is not a negotiable situation.
But, an executive decision to initiate the Removal Process.