Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - Hello... - donemyway.com

Hello...

Meet the new members

Hello...

Postby Kyana » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Hey! My nom de plume is Kyana...
I'm an artist, writer, musician and a student (currently a junior in high school). For those who don't know what that is, it means I'm 16 years old, birthday is February 28.
I'm very active; I love all kinds of athletics. Soccer and skiing are my main-time sports, though I run track (sometimes), volleyball, and the occasional golf.
To add to my athletic interests, I love music. I play the violin (and sorta-piano). I started violin when I was five years old and have been playing for more than 11 years now. I'm in two different youth orchestras and I'm in a string quartet with my friends. The piano thing, well I taught myself. I can transpose violin music to the piano. :happy: I enjoy composing my own music too, though most of the time, it never gets on the staff (music paper) and I forget it the next day.

I enjoy all forms of art, as I consider myself a very creative person. I love photography as well, though traditional mediums are also fun. I am an avid reader (especially fantasy), though I'm learning to branch out to different genres. I love writing, of course, though it's usually the long stories, rather than poetry and stuff.

Well I got in the online world a number of years back with roleplaying, where around teh same time I got a freewebs site. And I moved from there. ^_^

Some weird things:

* I'm a scuba diver and have been over 100ft below the surface
* I'm into miniatures
* I'm an archer
* I started to ski when I was two years old
* I have two black labs and an older brother
* I love to roleplay (which I do at my site, Asaeria)
* I'm Asian, born in South Korea, but raised in the USA

Ok, well that's me in a bottle, I guess. :dance3:
Kyana

Re: Hello...

Postby Nikana » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:01 am

Hey! Welcome to the So-Pink forum! I'm Nikana. :)
Nikana
Veteran

Postby olivia » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:41 am

Thanks for joining!
olivia
Administrator

Postby iROCKEDxhim » Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:25 pm

hey there :)
iROCKEDxhim
Regular