Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - Advertise? Free? WHAT? - donemyway.com

Advertise? Free? WHAT?

Buy, sell, or trade

Advertise? Free? WHAT?

Postby AliWhit » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:56 pm

Hey everyone! I am looking for people to advertise on my site, it will be a rotation. The size will be 88x31, so if you have a button, or I can make you one, then let me know that you want to be advertised!

Ali@http://www.primp.us
AliWhit

Re: Advertise? Free? WHAT?

Postby olivia » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:47 pm

Nice! I'd like to if you had time to made a button, lol.
olivia
Administrator

Postby AliWhit » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:18 pm

olivia wrote:Nice! I'd like to if you had time to made a button, lol.

Definitely! What site of yours do you want to be advertised?
AliWhit

Postby deideii » Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:01 am

Nice! Can you advertise my site [http://www.piano-girl.co.uk].. And do you mind making the button for me?! Enks! ^^
deideii
Veteran

Postby olivia » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:42 am

AliWhit wrote:
olivia wrote:Nice! I'd like to if you had time to made a button, lol.

Definitely! What site of yours do you want to be advertised?

You can either do this one or http://oliviaheart.com
olivia
Administrator

Postby evanna » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:08 pm

I want xD

Site: http://solarified.net/
Buttom: http://solarified.net/buttom.png

But save the button please :')
we need to put a link anyway? I will do that ;'D
I want you to notice when I'm not around (8)
Whatever makes you happy... whatever you want
I WANT A VAMPIRE PENGUIN >:[ haha xD
evanna
Regular

Return to Marketplace