Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - love question :D - donemyway.com

love question :D

"Real" Life topics

love question :D

Postby Chereeeei » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:39 am

Hello me again cherie :D !
yup is love question, does that guy like me too ?

cause he keep disturbing me and making a fool of himself to make my whole clique laugh and he love laughing at my silly-ness (eg : bang in to someone when the person standing infront of you)
so at first i thought he like someone in my clique but my friends told me they never disturb them and they say if he don't like you why he keep on disturb you for your attention. is it truth ?
or i have think too much ?

hopefully someone tell me a rigth anwser cause i don't want to mistook a person , thanks ):

and hopefully i am not posting in the wrong section
I so in love with him , but he isn't mine
Chereeeei
Regular

Re: love question :D

Postby olivia » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:50 am

*topic moved*

Hmm, I see that you're 17. It may be different in Singapore...

But in America, guys at that age (or older) are asking girls they like out on a dates.
The whole disturbing or trying to be funny for attention is more 8 to 13 years old.
So, he may just likes you as friend.

Maybe one time you're all joking and laughing.
Just jokingly say "Hey, do you like me?" while laughing.
If he's just shy, it would give him a chance to say so without putting himself on the line.
olivia
Administrator

Postby Chereeeei » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:36 am

Thanks for the topic moved

I am not sure ._. yup singapore boy are totally different most of them is more to like the shy type. but still i am not sure. if he really does ask when he is laughing, i guess i will laugh back and say ya i did. and end up everyone stop laughing and paused for a moment of silence
Chereeeei
Regular

Postby thstrojan09 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:25 pm

Rejection is better than never knowing. ;]
thstrojan09

Postby hachiko » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:46 am

^ I agree with the post above me. Feeling rejected is better than feeling as if you're holding on to the ends of a rope where you can let go anytime or waiting for someone to help you out of the darkness, not even knowing when.

I'm a College student, and I have a guy classmate who behaves like that too. I'm also Asian so I guess our culture isn't that different. :S This classmate of mine keeps on annoying and teasing me. We get into fights most of the time that my fellow classmates are teasing the both of us. -.-

But we were just that. Friends who happen to laugh and bicker with each other. Maybe he's just like my classmate. He finds you funny when you're being clumsy and when you're annoyed, that's why he keeps on disturbing you.

Some said that if someone would keep on teasing you as if to get your attention, that person likes you. But that isn't always true. There may be a chance that he likes you and that he's shy, but don't get your hopes up for you'd be disappointed in the end if that wasn't so. :)
I wish the world was flat like the old days, and I could travel just by folding a map. No more air planes, speed trains or freeways. There'd be no distance that could hold us back.
hachiko

Postby evanna » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:50 pm

I'm agree with Olivia, but :Rejection is better than never knowing. ;]

Just try! ; ) What's the worse could happen?
I want you to notice when I'm not around (8)
Whatever makes you happy... whatever you want
I WANT A VAMPIRE PENGUIN >:[ haha xD
evanna
Regular

Postby Pocci » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:07 am

Ask him out but if your too shy to ask him out, I think you should drop hints for him or something. Flirt a little bit? IDK :P But good luck! Definitely tell him though, you never know what may happen :)
Pocci
Lurker

Postby Chereeeei » Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:08 am

His mind is like those super 'open' type.
i not sure, currently we having a cold war well i say sorry but
my friend say even he is angry with me he still keep looking at for no reason
and when we both at bus stop, i went up to the bus cause the bus i am going to take came first
my friend say he keep looking at me guitly :l i not sure what she mean
Chereeeei
Regular

Postby deadbattery » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:24 am

I think it's possible he does.
deadbattery

Return to Offline