Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - new layout, dont like it! help? - donemyway.com

new layout, dont like it! help?

Showcase and discuss it

new layout, dont like it! help?

Postby teendown » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:25 pm

okay, so i finally got back on updating my site and i just posted a new layout, but i don't like it very much; any help?
you can view it at http://teendown.com
any and all criticism is welcome! thanks (:
http://teendown.com
i'm alyssa; talk to me (:
teendown

Re: new layout, dont like it! help?

Postby deideii » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:04 pm

So cool! I love the color purple! Any thing purple is cool!
deideii
Veteran

Postby teendown » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:08 pm

thanks so much! (: anything I should change?
http://teendown.com
i'm alyssa; talk to me (:
teendown

Postby skittlesdemon » Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:26 pm

Hmmm I like the header image, it's pretty nice, but ti's too big.

I think the background you have on the content should've continued to cover the header image. like it should've been the background of the header image too.I think it would looked certainly better.

Also the background on the content is sort of cut off?
skittlesdemon

Postby deideii » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:25 pm

teendown wrote:thanks so much! (: anything I should change?

I don't think so... :)
deideii
Veteran

Postby sara » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:54 pm

I like it, maybe add a footer? or separate your columns more, like with a line, or put a diff background behind them, or maybe even put them in their own ripped paper column that ends and then start a new column for the content? (if that makes sense) I like the header though, its cute, but your navi at the top is a little hard to read because it's white text on a gray bg, maybe use a diff color that's easier to see to make the navi Pop! :) And are those peace sign's behind the headings of the side navi, because they're pretty hard to see, and I feel the site is really bright, which hurts your eyes after a while, but a quick fix would be to use a dark color for the background, like a deep purple, or a gray :)
Keep up the good work though, it's a great start and pretty much there just a few tweaks to go :)
[& rescue me from my storm]

Check out My Portfolio
sara
Regular

Return to Web Design