Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - Kitty says hello! - donemyway.com

Kitty says hello!

Meet the new members

Kitty says hello!

Postby Kitty » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:41 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Kitty :)

Finally the forum is here. Yay! I've been waiting for this for a while.

I'm hoping to make new friends with the other members of the So-Pink family! Cheers~
Kitty
Super

Re: Kitty says hello!

Postby allison » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Hey Kitty! I am also happy the forum is here too! Welcome!
allison
Regular

Postby olivia » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:54 pm

Thanks for joining Kitty!

I do remember you were one of the people that requested a forum :D
olivia
Administrator

Postby Kitty » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:16 pm

Thanks guys! ;) haha!
Kitty
Super

Postby khigo » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:13 am

woopwoop, we could the twins of the so-pink family ;)
aha, kidddding. I feel lame.

ahah Well nice to meet ya, I'm emilyyyyy
khigo
Regular

Postby Kitty » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:33 pm

LOL! twins eh? XD

nice to meet you too Emily :)
Kitty
Super

Postby sackxghirl » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:55 am

Hey Kitty nice to meet you :) I'm Vicky

I'm glad the forum is here because now I can get to know the other people who are hosted by so-pink =D
sackxghirl
Regular

Postby Kitty » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:38 pm

Hey there Vicky. Nice to meet you too!

About the forum, yep, I agree ;)
Kitty
Super

Postby Nikana » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:22 am

Hey! Welcome to the forum! Pleased to meet you! I'm Nikana. :mrgreen:
Nikana
Veteran

Postby Kitty » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:52 am

Nice to meet you to Nikana. See you around the forum! ;)
Kitty
Super

Next

Return to Introductions