Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - Why?! - donemyway.com

Why?!

"Real" Life topics

Re: Why?!

Postby deideii » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:00 pm

Try the Dell Inspiron Mini 9! I'm getting one on Christmas! It has a lot of USB ports. There are decals available here. =D
deideii
Veteran

Postby Demonata » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:33 pm

The small ones are amazing for portable use. I have a small one, as well as a larger laptop for gaming and at home purposes. If you're looking for a carry to and fro a small acer would do the trick, and even a notebook Dell would help. although, if you're looking for something that won't give you as many problems I would go with an apple. In my experience those function better for me.

I'm on the move all the time and the little laptop comes in handy. I have classes all over the place and I teach quit a few study groups so I think I would die with out my little baby. :D
WEBSITE
Image :: Image :: Image
Demonata

Postby deideii » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:51 am

Demonata wrote:The small ones are amazing for portable use. I have a small one, as well as a larger laptop for gaming and at home purposes. If you're looking for a carry to and fro a small acer would do the trick, and even a notebook Dell would help. although, if you're looking for something that won't give you as many problems I would go with an apple. In my experience those function better for me.

I'm on the move all the time and the little laptop comes in handy. I have classes all over the place and I teach quit a few study groups so I think I would die with out my little baby. :D

Yeah! Apple works! :)
deideii
Veteran

Postby Kitty » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:38 pm

Yes, smaller laptops/netbooks are pretty handy when it comes to college. My classes are all over the places too and my laptop really makes things easier for me.
Kitty
Super

Previous

Return to Offline