Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - did your ever been thru this ? - donemyway.com

did your ever been thru this ?

"Real" Life topics

did your ever been thru this ?

Postby Chereeeei » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:02 am

On msn/messenger, you tried to appear offline and see whether he will come online after awhile you online?

i have been trying recent but doesn't seem to work maybe he is blocking(refering to thread of "love question 2") me so i can't see him appearing online ._. but what my friends told me was after i appear offline no long later about 10min later he will appear online, well i kinda shock cause this doesn't happen only once, it happen more than twice. This sound like both of us is avoiding each other :roll: hahas but recently something happen, we on board the same train to get our way home, but i went for the most left of the train and he went to the most right of the train and i was thinking to myself "Does i look so anti-social to you, how come you walk another way :/ ?" serious if this happen to you, you might think the same way as me right ?

well peeps, give your comment on the both subjects in bold :D
I so in love with him , but he isn't mine
Chereeeei
Regular

Re: did your ever been thru this ?

Postby olivia » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:52 am

Nah, I have never done that.

I wouldn't be thinking about the people on the other side of the train, lol.
My side is the one that matters.
olivia
Administrator

Postby deideii » Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:05 pm

I haven't been through that. If I was with ______ [The guy who I mentioned in my site in Version 1 (iPOD touch) who also likes me], he would be with me.. :D
deideii
Veteran

Postby Chereeeei » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:29 am

olivia wrote:Nah, I have never done that.

I wouldn't be thinking about the people on the other side of the train, lol.
My side is the one that matters.

Hahs! i will keep thinking and looking out of the train see which stop does he stop, i felt i am like STALKING him ><
Chereeeei
Regular

Postby Chereeeei » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:34 am

deideii wrote:I haven't been through that. If I was with ______ [The guy who I mentioned in my site in Version 1 (iPOD touch) who also likes me], he would be with me.. :D

at least your "him" will be with you, for me i like to give a bored face or blur face to him so he either walk away or sit near me but not beside me, but :/ too bad i think he don't like me we more like best friend :cry: still is better than nothing :D
Chereeeei
Regular

Postby deideii » Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:50 am

Chereeeei wrote:
deideii wrote:I haven't been through that. If I was with ______ [The guy who I mentioned in my site in Version 1 (iPOD touch) who also likes me], he would be with me.. :D

at least your "him" will be with you, for me i like to give a bored face or blur face to him so he either walk away or sit near me but not beside me, but :/ too bad i think he don't like me we more like best friend :cry: still is better than nothing :D

It took me a long time to get him to notice I <3 him.. :)

still is better than nothing :D

So true! ;)
deideii
Veteran

Return to Offline