Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - Up - donemyway.com

Up

"Real" Life topics

Re: Up

Postby Nikana » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:41 am

Lisa wrote:I'm glad I watched it. It's definitely a movie worth watching.

So true. :) I actually want to watch it again.
Nikana
Veteran

Postby teendown » Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:27 pm

oh my goodness, I completely agree!
I personally LOVED it and thought that it was one of Pixar's best movies (:
http://teendown.com
i'm alyssa; talk to me (:
teendown

Postby thstrojan09 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Aww, I wanna see it, too! Haha.
thstrojan09

Postby Nikana » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:43 am

teendown wrote:oh my goodness, I completely agree!
I personally LOVED it and thought that it was one of Pixar's best movies (:

Haha.... yeah. :mrgreen:
Nikana
Veteran

Postby Demonata » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:35 pm

I actually just saw this the other day, sat down and watched it with my little sisters. The girls were in tears in the beginning when the woman passed away. I felt so sorry for that little old man. I wanted to hug him and tell him it was ok after he hit the other guy in the head. XD

It was a beautiful movie. One I will buy, and watching all the time. I'm a Pixar, Disney fan to the heart.
WEBSITE
Image :: Image :: Image
Demonata

Postby deideii » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:55 am

I really want to but I didn't get to. Looks like I need to have a DVD copy of it.
deideii
Veteran

Postby Bleaahdotcom » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:28 pm

I didnt like it to be honest.
I thought the whole story line was really cute but I got bored really fast..
thestudiofairy
Bleaahdotcom
Regular

Previous

Return to Offline