Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - Yay. - donemyway.com

Yay.

Talk about anything

Yay.

Postby goNikki » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:41 pm

Yay , yeah!

I'm the newest member.
Just felt like bragging a little.

Sorry if I am being annoying,
I get that alot? But I try not to be.
So while I am here I would like to,
ask all of you to go to my topicc: It'sNikki.

Where I asked help about this question.
goNikki wrote:Can I ask a question?
Is it considered jocking if I see a layout and make one almost exactly like it, but I didn't take anything from the site?

If you need an example I did one... whooops.
I didn't think of it as possibly jocking until now.

Look at the two then decide if you think it is jocking.
I didn't take the code for the one site or the header.
I just did what I saw, I'm actually quite shocked they both turned out so alike!
The colors and everything... you know? Like the background somehow is the same.
Anyways, so here it is... the two layouts I want you to look at and decide if it looks like jocking.

•http://fadethesky.com/ - the original layout
•http://ariscool.com/ohpanic - my version

Are they too much alike, should I change the layout a little.
I really love the way it is arranged, its like perfection to me.
Do you think that I kind of accidentally jocked it?
Well not accidentally, but I jocked it without intention.

Excuse the spelling.
Anyways, that for also reading this blahhh.

MY thing also is that anyone who replies to my post,
I just randomly go to their 'profile' and add them.(:
Okay, now I think all of MYpost are too long,
& that I am starting to get a little annyoing to some people.
Then I will be saying bye-bye for now, until the next long rantt.

LoveYah,
///Nikki
You can't tell what a person is like by their looks,
but by what they do and how they do it.
goNikki
Regular

Re: Yay.

Postby olivia » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:05 pm

I deleted the post in the other thread, because it didn't belong in a Introductions section.

I, personally, would not have thought you copied directly from their website.
It's more inspired by rather than copied from.

Unless you actually took pieces of their code...
olivia
Administrator

Postby goNikki » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Thanks Olivia, that really helped.
Wow, I think this post might be short for once?

But anyone else who sees this post,
please put your input too.(:
The more, the better.

LoveYahh,
///Nikki
goNikki
Regular

Postby AliWhit » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:27 pm

I really like yours, you can actually read the font.
Also I am one of the newer members too!
http://www.primp.us
=]
AliWhit

Postby goNikki » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:34 pm

Thank you, I worked really hard on that.
Alot of them you can't get the right fonts and stuff, but I DID IT!(:

I hope to see your site when it gets up.
I am redoing the design because it didn't get accepted.
But I will save that one for a premade layout, definatley.

I am doing something dumb,
I am trying to get 25-100 post to unlock more 'groups for me.

LoveYahh,
///Nikki
goNikki
Regular

Postby deideii » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:38 am

Hello Nikkim

I agree with Olivia. My site was just newly transferred from fruitysocks.net :)
http://www.piano-girl.co.uk

:)

-Jea@Piano-Girl.co.uk
deideii
Veteran

Postby goNikki » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:32 pm

Cool deideii, i am getting ohpanic.co.uk.
I love your site layout.

Loveyahh,
///Nikki
goNikki
Regular

Postby deideii » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:27 pm

goNikki wrote:Cool deideii, i am getting ohpanic.co.uk.
I love your site layout.

Loveyahh,
///Nikki

Thanks so much!! I think I applied for affies... :)
deideii
Veteran

Postby goNikki » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:16 pm

I wonder how?
Its new , not much is up & running.
goNikki
Regular

Return to Open Discussion