Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - Forum - donemyway.com

Forum

Talk about anything

Forum

Postby KassLyts » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:18 am

Could I get a code for a forum like this, or is it not free?
KassLyts
Regular

Re: Forum

Postby deideii » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:24 am

You could download it over here: http://phpbb.com/
I do not know who's going to make the layouts.. :-/
deideii
Veteran

Postby olivia » Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:49 am

*topic moved*

I hope you don't copy too much from here...
olivia
Administrator

Postby KassLyts » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:35 pm

Oh, so you got to make a layout for it and everything.
Do you have to use MYSQL?
KassLyts
Regular

Postby KassLyts » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:42 pm

Can you help me set it up, i have no idea how to.
http://kasslyts.com/phpBB3

i don't know how to set up the database.
i mean at least explain it possibly?
KassLyts
Regular

Postby deideii » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:21 am

KassLyts wrote:Oh, so you got to make a layout for it and everything.
Do you have to use MYSQL?

Maybe you do.. 'Coz most forum scripts need MySQL.. :-/

KassLyts wrote:Can you help me set it up, i have no idea how to.
http://kasslyts.com/phpBB3

i don't know how to set up the database.
i mean at least explain it possibly?

Maybe I can help.. :)
deideii
Veteran

Postby KassLyts » Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:19 am

i dont get the instructions, like...

In order to proceed, you will need your database settings. If you do not know your database settings, please contact your host and ask for them. You will not be able to continue without them. You need:

* The Database Type - the database you will be using.
* The Database server hostname or DSN - the address of the database server.
* The Database server port - the port of the database server (most of the time this is not needed).
* The Database name - the name of the database on the server.
* The Database username and Database password - the login data to access the database.
KassLyts
Regular

Postby deideii » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:12 pm

KassLyts wrote:i dont get the instructions, like...

In order to proceed, you will need your database settings. If you do not know your database settings, please contact your host and ask for them. You will not be able to continue without them. You need:

* The Database Type - the database you will be using.
* The Database server hostname or DSN - the address of the database server.
* The Database server port - the port of the database server (most of the time this is not needed).
* The Database name - the name of the database on the server.
* The Database username and Database password - the login data to access the database.

I know the Database name, username and password.

Can I help?! :)
deideii
Veteran

Postby KassLyts » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:49 pm

Sure. Just either catch me online on my site or just send me emails.
KassLyts
Regular

Postby deideii » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:34 am

KassLyts wrote:Sure. Just either catch me online on my site or just send me emails.

Hi! I sent you an offline message using the Zopim chat.. :)
deideii
Veteran

Next

Return to Open Discussion