Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - So-Pink = So-Better - donemyway.com

So-Pink = So-Better

Talk about anything

Re: So-Pink = So-Better

Postby deideii » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:35 pm

MzCie wrote:all i can say is wow is it really that serious, oh well olivia changed some things, everyones browsers and vision interpretation isnt the same the colors are fine to me also, hosting changed, either you get hosted and except it or you dont, we arent paying for ANYTHING so wth is really the problem. this is olivias site whatever she fills fit for it is what goes if someone doesnt like the look or whats happening name changes design problems you make the choice to keep coming back, you put in http://www.donemyway.com in your broswer on your own free will, what is the point in dragging this conversation about NOTHING on?

IKR?!
deideii
Veteran

Postby AliWhit » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:51 pm

I personally love the change, it just seems so much more professional. It is Olivia's site and her right to change things, if she likes I think we should respect that. It seem like now-a-days there isn't very change on any sites, it is nice to see variety.
AliWhit

Postby GhostyCute » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:41 pm

See, the professional look is something that makes me not like it so much. EVERYONE is out for the professional look. So-Pink doesn't have its originality anymore, so there isn't any variety anymore. Done My Way has that "every other site" look to it. Do a google search for hosting sites or wordpress themes and you'll come across 10 tons of website that look similar to this one. :( So-Pink wasn't like that before...this.

You make it sound like I don't respect Olivia's change. I respect her desire to change the site, but as someone who looked so highly towards the site I had to say something. Imagine your idol, someone you thought was great suddenly become something totally different, like an opposite. You would be upset too, no?
GhostyCute
Regular

Postby AliWhit » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:08 pm

GhostyCute wrote:See, the professional look is something that makes me not like it so much. EVERYONE is out for the professional look. So-Pink doesn't have its originality anymore, so there isn't any variety anymore. Done My Way has that "every other site" look to it. Do a google search for hosting sites or wordpress themes and you'll come across 10 tons of website that look similar to this one. :( So-Pink wasn't like that before...this.

You make it sound like I don't respect Olivia's change. I respect her desire to change the site, but as someone who looked so highly towards the site I had to say something. Imagine your idol, someone you thought was great suddenly become something totally different, like an opposite. You would be upset too, no?

We've got to think deeper than the appearance. You can judge a book by it's cover.
In no way was I trying to make it seem like you don't respect the change, sorry if I came out that way.
AliWhit

Postby MzCie » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:32 pm

GhostyCute wrote:MzCie, you also hold the right not leave this specific forum instead of commenting. I have the right to state my option. Olivia seemed to respect it, maybe you should too.

I understand you have the right to express your opinion but why keep going on about the same stuff its not going to change oh well
MzCie
Regular

Postby MzCie » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:33 pm

deideii wrote:IKR?!

Whats that deideii?
MzCie
Regular

Postby AliWhit » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:55 pm

MzCie wrote:

Whats that deideii?

It means I know, right.
AliWhit

Postby deideii » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:19 pm

AliWhit wrote:
MzCie wrote:

Whats that deideii?

It means I know, right.

Yes, you're right! ;)
deideii
Veteran

Postby GhostyCute » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:29 am

MzCie wrote:I understand you have the right to express your opinion but why keep going on about the same stuff its not going to change oh well

If you don't want to hear me "going on about the same stuff" then stop replying to this forum or reading it. There are many other forum topics, etc that you can visit.

AliWhit wrote:We've got to think deeper than the appearance. You can judge a book by it's cover.
In no way was I trying to make it seem like you don't respect the change, sorry if I came out that way.

I have been. The site takes longer to load then So-Pink too. I bought that up and a few other things too, it just seems like a lot of people haven't been listening to that part.
And it's okay,
GhostyCute
Regular

Previous

Return to Open Discussion