Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - Call Me Flu Girl - donemyway.com

Call Me Flu Girl

Talk about anything

Call Me Flu Girl

Postby deideii » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Dearest So Pink members,

I’ve just come out of a looong bout with the flu, and if there’s one skill I learned to value while I was sniffling like there’s no tomorrow, it’s to listen to my body. I tend to abuse my body in more ways than one; it’s a bad habit I’ve tried to shake for years. But after sneezing my way through a fashion event for work, toting a big pack of tissues everywhere I went for two weeks (including the Katy Perry concert!), infecting everyone in my household, wilting like a wallflower at our cover shoot, and scaring both my dogs with my coughing, I say enough is enough. Here’s What My Stubborn Self Must Remember If She Does Not Want To Be Sick Again:

1. Remember to eat, even when am busy trying to meet a deadline.
2. Sleep at a decent hour, and at the same time every night!
3. Rest for real when sick (as opposed to constantly trying to get something done, or worrying about my To Do list instead of sleeping, or sleeping yet dreaming of work).
4. Eat what’s good for me, not just what’s convenient (instant noodles) or right in front of me (Cheetos).

At the moment, I’m breaking rules 1, 2, and 3. And I am seriously craving a hot bowl of Nissin’s Savory Beef noodles. But tomorrow is another day, right?

Still Sniffling,
Jea Marie
deideii
Veteran

Re: Call Me Flu Girl

Postby olivia » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:31 am

Good luck with that.
olivia
Administrator

Postby deideii » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:03 pm

olivia wrote:Good luck with that.

Thanks! =)
deideii
Veteran

Postby MiaWithLove » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:49 pm

That sounds horrible! The same thing is going through my household, it sucks ;__;. My heart goes out to you! I do not follow any of your rules, which is probably why I've gotten two colds in two months D=. I'm especial bad with eating when I should. I get some oat meal in the morning, then I look up at the clock and it's like 6:00 or 7:00pm and all I've had in between are some Doritoes! We need to take better care of ourselfs.
MiaWithLove
Regular

Postby deideii » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:58 pm

MiaWithLove wrote:That sounds horrible! The same thing is going through my household, it sucks ;__;. My heart goes out to you! I do not follow any of your rules, which is probably why I've gotten two colds in two months D=. I'm especial bad with eating when I should. I get some oat meal in the morning, then I look up at the clock and it's like 6:00 or 7:00pm and all I've had in between are some Doritoes! We need to take better care of ourselfs.

I know! LOL!
deideii
Veteran

Postby live4gossip » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:48 pm

Awww, that sounds terribe! Feel better!

-Ashley // Live4Gosisp
live4gossip

Postby deideii » Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:03 am

live4gossip wrote:Awww, that sounds terribe! Feel better!

-Ashley // Live4Gosisp

LOL! I'm having a cold right now. Starting with a cough too. LOL.
deideii
Veteran

Return to Open Discussion