Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - It'sNikki. - donemyway.com

It'sNikki.

Meet the new members

It'sNikki.

Postby goNikki » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:35 am

Hey everyone.
I'm Nikki and I recently turned 15. I've been designing, i guess you could say for a few months now. I applied for the domain of ohpanic.co.uk. If you want to see the layout i made for it you can look at it at http://www.ariscool.com/ohpanic. If it isn't up that probably means I already got the domain or I didn't. I don't like ariscool.com because people can steal your code in one click... they don't even have to know how to look at page source. Go there and find out yourself if you don't believe me.(:

If you want to contact me , just personal message meh on here.
Anyways, thanks for reading all this blahhh about me.
Think I should get the domain?

LikeYeah,
//Nikki

•If you couldn't guess, i do thinks the 'hard' way.
•I guess I'm not 'normal either.(:
•I'm very random.
You can't tell what a person is like by their looks,
but by what they do and how they do it.
goNikki
Regular

Re: It'sNikki.

Postby Kitty » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:52 am

Hello Nikki! Wow, quite an introduction.
I am Kitty. Welcome to the forum :)
Kitty
Super

Postby olivia » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:26 am

Thanks for joining! And applying :)
olivia
Administrator

Postby goNikki » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:48 am

Your welcome.
This forum seems very fun and so.
I can't write as much as I want to,
Alot of commotion going on in my household.
So I will write back later.
goNikki
Regular

Postby goNikki » Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:23 pm

goNikki wrote:Alot of commotion going on in my household.

That was true then, not so much now.
Okay, well Olivia didn't think my newer post belonged here...
So you can now view it in the other subforum open discussion.
The subforum is Open Discussion and the topic is Yay..
I would love your input there.

goNikki wrote:MY thing also is that anyone who replies to my post,
I just randomly go to their 'profile' and add them.(:
Okay, now I think all of MYpost are too long,
& that I am starting to get a little annyoing to some people.
Then I will be saying bye-bye for now, until the next long rantt.

That is taken from the other topic Yay..
Just thought that comment could go here too.

LoveYahh,
///Nikki
goNikki
Regular

Postby deideii » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:30 am

Hi Nikki. I'm Jea Marie. You could call me deideii. :)
deideii
Veteran

Postby goNikki » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:30 pm

Hello Deideii.
goNikki
Regular

Postby Nikana » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:58 am

Hey Nikki. Welcome to the DMW forum! I'm Nikana. :D