Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - My Catalog & Order Form - donemyway.com

My Catalog & Order Form

Buy, sell, or trade

My Catalog & Order Form

Postby nicoleangelala » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:19 pm

Hi everyone! As some of you may know, my name is Nicole and I am a representative for mark. by Avon. mark. is a brand from Avon, but it is targeted to the younger set. It has makeup, hair products, skincare, fashion, handbags, jewelry, and so much more. Plus, Lauren Conrad is the main spokeswoman for the brand ;)

I have my own website http://markitwithnicole.so-pink.org and on there I promote the products and make beauty and fashion fun for everyone! I recently created my own catalog and order form for my customers. It has featured products, special offers, discounts, and amazing prices if you want to purchase a beauty bundle.

If you are interested in looking at the catalog and order form, send me a private message through this forum or you can add me on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/markrepnicoleangela & send me a msg when you add me. In the message, type in your email address, and I will attach the documents and send it to you asap!

NOTE: This is for US residents only - as mark only ships within the US at this time.

If you have any questions, feel free to comment or message me! (And I am going to update more on MK!TWN - my website - and my special offers in this thread, so don't forget to check back often!)

- Nicole
nicoleangelala

Re: My Catalog & Order Form

Postby olivia » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:23 am

Are the catalogs and order forms electronic or print?
olivia
Administrator

Return to Marketplace