Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - What do you think of this layout? - donemyway.com

What do you think of this layout?

Showcase and discuss it

What do you think of this layout?

Postby sara » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:56 am

So I've been experimenting with wordpress themes and I finally figured out how to make one.
I want everyone opinion on this layout I finally got up!

http://love-the-design.com/wp/

I only have the main page done, I have to go in and edit the comment/single pages so that they fit within my content area.

I would love any suggestions/criticisms about this, I am new so keep that in mind, I have quite a bit of tweaking and different effects to add so tell me what to do and add and such!

Thanks in advance! You guys are all oh so helpful! :D
[& rescue me from my storm]

Check out My Portfolio
sara
Regular

Re: What do you think of this layout?

Postby Bleaahdotcom » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:21 am

Thats really good! :D
I think you should maybe repeat the headers brown background horizontally, and do something with the background colour (:

Also I would change the font from times new roman! :D
thestudiofairy
Bleaahdotcom
Regular

Postby sara » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:48 am

Yikes! I just realized it was times new roman! I so meant to change that lol! And I just wasn't sure what to do with the background but I think that's a good idea and I just gotta find a color that will go well with it :D
Thanks!
[& rescue me from my storm]

Check out My Portfolio
sara
Regular

Postby Bleaahdotcom » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:49 am

No problem i'm sure it will look great! :D
thestudiofairy
Bleaahdotcom
Regular