Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - What do you think of this layout ? - donemyway.com

What do you think of this layout ?

Showcase and discuss it

What do you think of this layout ?

Postby lizzy12 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:12 pm

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/ ... utwood.jpg

Any advice ? I'm not sure I like where the site name is. I wanted to add navigation on the left hand side with sticky notes....anyone know any sticky note brushes that look good ? I tried a few w/no luck.

Brushes from swimchick and smileyhelper
lizzy12

Re: What do you think of this layout ?

Postby Lia » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:20 am

It's too eye-hurting. This blue on orange, and this really light green above. Try to balance colors.
Lia
Regular

Postby olivia » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:20 am

The layout is fine for a subdomain.

There are too many strips of tape.
The dead bunny and birds don't seem to go with the look.
Everything about the website title should be changed: color, font family, size, effects, etc...
olivia
Administrator

Postby lizzy12 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:08 pm

Thanks. I want to stick to the dead bunny and bird thing. I think I will throw out the wood background and change the actual layout of the main box as well...in fact I think the only thing I'm keeping is the bird and bunny... Maybe I will do a tape thing on another layout ( i really like the tape idea)
lizzy12

Postby evanna » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:40 pm

Just change the color green & blue... try something balanced as Lia said. You can try http://colorlovers.com to give ideas :')
I want you to notice when I'm not around (8)
Whatever makes you happy... whatever you want
I WANT A VAMPIRE PENGUIN >:[ haha xD
evanna
Regular

Postby deideii » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:38 am

No offense, but I don't like it..
deideii
Veteran

Postby skittlesdemon » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:29 pm

The wood isn't good, maybe use another wood texture? The bird and dead bunny thing aren't suitable with the layout. Maybe add some brushes and some effects. All in all it's good^^.
skittlesdemon

Postby lizzy12 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:05 pm

haha. not offended at all ! I love the comments ! I don't get offended over something as simple as that !
lizzy12

Return to Web Design