Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - Miley Cyrus Layout - donemyway.com

Miley Cyrus Layout

Showcase and discuss it

Miley Cyrus Layout

Postby caleb12 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:53 pm

caleb12
Lurker

Re: Miley Cyrus Layout

Postby MiaWithLove » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:54 pm

I like the middle part, with the heart on Miley's face, it's pretty. One big problem I see with this layout is how the yellow color clashes with the rest of it. I would change it to a darker or lighter blue than the background. The "Glamorous" on the left side also seems a little out of place, just remove it completely, the layout works fine without it :) . I would also make the "Tectonic Designs" font at the top a pink the same shade as the button in the top right corner. Isn't that the button for the icon contest on the so pink homepage? Did you ask Olivia if you could use it, or did you get from somewhere else? You should ask people before you use their graphics.
MiaWithLove
Regular

Postby caleb12 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:36 am

i got from somewhere else
caleb12
Lurker

Postby MiaWithLove » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:56 am

caleb12 wrote:i got from somewhere else

Oh, really? I love those shiny buttons, but they're such a pain to make! Where did you get it from?
MiaWithLove
Regular

Postby olivia » Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:31 pm

caleb12 wrote:i got from somewhere else

Where? Because I am pretty sure you're lying.
You can even see the jagged edges where you cut away the white.
olivia
Administrator

Postby caleb12 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:01 pm

caleb12
Lurker

Postby MiaWithLove » Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:09 pm

caleb12 wrote:i got from http://www.deviantart.com/

Where on Deviant art? Deviant art is a big place...
Frankly, you should just own up to what you did and apologise to Olivia. You may not have been aware that what you were doing was stealing, but it was, just take it of the layout. Or stop dancing around the questions and say were you got it from.
MiaWithLove
Regular

Postby olivia » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:53 pm

MiaWithLove wrote:
caleb12 wrote:i got from http://www.deviantart.com/

Where on Deviant art? Deviant art is a big place...
Frankly, you should just own up to what you did and apologise to Olivia. You may not have been aware that what you were doing was stealing, but it was, just take it of the layout. Or stop dancing around the questions and say were you got it from.

lol, she deleted the image. It was clearly taken from mine. Can't be too bright, posting it here of all places *slaps forehead*.
olivia
Administrator

Postby MiaWithLove » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:10 am

olivia wrote:lol, she deleted the image. It was clearly taken from mine. Can't be too bright, posting it here of all places *slaps forehead*.

I know! I guess she just thought we wouldn't notice?

MiaWithLove
Regular

Postby caleb12 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:55 am

im a he
caleb12
Lurker

Next

Return to Web Design