Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - I have a question! - donemyway.com

I have a question!

Showcase and discuss it

I have a question!

Postby sara » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:57 am

So I need to add to my online portfolio, but I'm not sure what to add! Can you guys give me some ideas? Like maybe different animals or things that I could try.

The things I have in my portfolio now are visible at
http://www.love-the-design.com/portfolio.php
[& rescue me from my storm]

Check out My Portfolio
sara
Regular

Re: I have a question!

Postby MiaWithLove » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:36 pm

I really like you the thins you made in Illustrater! You should definitely do more of those :) . I always love it when people vector electronics, like MP3 players or Nintendo DS's and PSPs. I don't see many of those, so their unique 8-) . If you want animals though... butterflies are always nice, a Koi fish would be just beautiful, and puppies and a good choice to! Any cute animal, in fact.

Hope I helped a little bit :D
MiaWithLove
Regular

Postby sara » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:14 pm

MiaWithLove wrote:I really like you the thins you made in Illustrater! You should definitely do more of those :) . I always love it when people vector electronics, like MP3 players or Nintendo DS's and PSPs. I don't see many of those, so their unique 8-) . If you want animals though... butterflies are always nice, a Koi fish would be just beautiful, and puppies and a good choice to! Any cute animal, in fact.

Hope I helped a little bit :D

Thanks you helped a lot; When I get illustrator reinstalled on my computer I will deff try to make some electronics and some of those animals too :)

Check out My Portfolio
sara
Regular

Postby Nikana » Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:33 am

Omg.... you're REALLY good! :shock:

Anyway, yeah, some cute little animals (be sure to make kittens!) would be nice. But I'd also love to see some more vector people. ;)
Nikana
Veteran

Postby Kitty » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:21 pm

mm.. people vector would be nice though I think I much prefer if you can make food vectors. ^^ Yumm Yumm~~

You can do bunnies, bears and cats (^^) vectors. I'd love to see them <3
Kitty
Super

Postby sara » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Nikana wrote:Omg.... you're REALLY good! :shock:

Anyway, yeah, some cute little animals (be sure to make kittens!) would be nice. But I'd also love to see some more vector people. ;)

Kitty wrote:mm.. people vector would be nice though I think I much prefer if you can make food vectors. ^^ Yumm Yumm~~

Thanks for the suggestions; I will deff try these as soon as I get illustrator back.

Check out My Portfolio
sara
Regular

Postby Nikana » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:24 am

sara wrote:
Nikana wrote:Omg.... you're REALLY good! :shock:

Kitty wrote:mm.. people vector would be nice though I think I much prefer if you can make food vectors. ^^ Yumm Yumm~~

Thanks for the suggestions; I will deff try these as soon as I get illustrator back.

Yay! :mrgreen:
Nikana
Veteran

Postby evanna » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:28 pm

Your images are really amazing ^^!

So the site looks weird in Opera, the images appear over up where they suposed to be showed... oO!
I want you to notice when I'm not around (8)
Whatever makes you happy... whatever you want
I WANT A VAMPIRE PENGUIN >:[ haha xD
evanna
Regular

Postby sara » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:06 pm

evanna wrote:Your images are really amazing ^^!

So the site looks weird in Opera, the images appear over up where they suposed to be showed... oO!

And ugh...I know :( Idk why but my coding doesn't work in every browser...and with I.E. it has lots of issues & you can't navigate anywhere and ugh it's soooooooo frustrating... I'm working on designing a new layout so I can just not mess with the dumb coding of this one anymore.

Check out My Portfolio
sara
Regular

Postby Pocci » Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:29 am

Maybe some photography of like skies and close up of still objects or something :P
Pocci
Lurker

Next

Return to Web Design