Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - What languages do you speak? - donemyway.com

What languages do you speak?

Random questions

Re: What languages do you speak?

Postby XweronikaX » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:24 am

Polish, English, German and a little bit Finnish :)
XweronikaX
Lurker

Postby deideii » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:58 am

Scottish, Cantonese, English, Spanish, Visayan, Tagalog, Ilonggo...
deideii
Veteran

Postby MzCie » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:40 am

Wow I wish I knew more than English.. I took 2 years of French and I can only tell you my name is ciearra. I want to learn atleast Spanish since Im in the health care field and maybe an Asian dialect or Arabic
MzCie
Regular

Postby Kitty » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:13 pm

I speak Malay and English.
I studied Japanese for 3 years before quitting (haha) and Spanish for a year before *ahem* quitting it as well.
Kitty
Super

Postby watercolorrose » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:06 pm

Spanish and English. I definitely want to learn some more. maybe French?
watercolorrose
Lurker

Postby lethalcannibal » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:43 pm

English, and my family is pushing me to learn their native language, Tagalog. I plan on learning Spanish, and some other language of my choice (:
lethalcannibal

Postby deideii » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:01 pm

lethalcannibal wrote:English, and my family is pushing me to learn their native language, Tagalog. I plan on learning Spanish, and some other language of my choice (:

Wow! Tagalog?! That's one of the native languages in our country!!
deideii
Veteran

Postby kissliin » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:26 pm

English and Filipino.
I'm also learning French. But I really want to learn Spanish and Japanese.
im forever yours, faithfully

www.zealous.so-pink.org
kissliin
Lurker

Postby deideii » Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:27 am

kissliin wrote:English and Filipino.
I'm also learning French. But I really want to learn Spanish and Japanese.

Wow! :) I didn't know a lot of people would <3 to learn Filipino! XD
deideii
Veteran

Postby Nikana » Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:27 am

kissliin wrote:English and Filipino.

That's pretty much the only languages I know.

But I guess you can say I'm sort of good with languages. I mean, I guess I can learn fast.
Nikana
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Ask It