Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - Wordpress Help. - donemyway.com

Wordpress Help.

Internet-related topics

Wordpress Help.

Postby kitty3470 » Wed May 12, 2010 3:56 pm

Hello, guys. I'm sort of in need of some help. I've been been blogging at callmekitty.so-pink.org and I'm getting a little bit tired of needing to continuously move around my blogs. I've been wanting to start up wordpress, but I'm nervous. I don't want to screw anything up.

I was wondering if there was someone who's experienced with all of that stuff-if maybe they'd be able to install it for me. I've found a wordpress template that I want to use, but yeah... it's the installment that I need help with and the basic usage. If there's anyone who might be able to help, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

*waits hopeful*
Amber Alexsandria.(:
http://callmekitty.so-pink.org
kitty3470
Lurker

Re: Wordpress Help.

Postby Kitty » Thu May 13, 2010 11:28 pm

Hallo Kitty. I'm Kitty too. :)

Installing Wordpress is actually easy. All you have to do is ask for a MySQL database from Olivia. Then download the Wordpress package from http://wordpress.org.

Then, follow the instructions here: http://www.solostream.com/blog/tutorial ... wordpress/

If you happen to encounter any problems in installing the software, just post your questions here or you can give me a buzz. :)
Kitty
Super

Postby deideii » Fri May 14, 2010 5:36 am

Kitty wrote:Hallo Kitty. I'm Kitty too. :)

Installing Wordpress is actually easy. All you have to do is ask for a MySQL database from Olivia. Then download the Wordpress package from http://wordpress.org.

Then, follow the instructions here: http://www.solostream.com/blog/tutorial ... wordpress/

If you happen to encounter any problems in installing the software, just post your questions here or you can give me a buzz. :)

You could go for the README file that goes with Wordpress too. :)
deideii
Veteran

Postby kitty3470 » Sat May 29, 2010 8:29 am

Kitty wrote:Hallo Kitty. I'm Kitty too. :)

Wow. :| I thought I responded to this a while ago. Thank you so much for this. I will do my best to work off of that. I'm on haitus until June 13th, but when I get back, I'll give it a go. Thanks so much, again. :D
Amber Alexsandria.(:
http://callmekitty.so-pink.org
kitty3470
Lurker

Return to Online