Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - Help me win a Scholarship - donemyway.com

Help me win a Scholarship

Internet-related topics

Help me win a Scholarship

Postby sara » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:04 pm

I am in the running for a $20,000 scholarship and I would greatly appreciate it if any of you would help me out! I hope to attend either the Rhode Island School of Design or the Moore College of Art and Design; RISD is about $50,000 per year, and MCAD is about $40,000 per year. I need this scholarship and would love your help, it's simple and easy.
Just go to zinch and vote for me, see that's easy! If you don't have an account you'll have to make one by following the link below :)

Join:
http://www.zinch.com/Anonymous/StudentRegister.aspx?affid=1160837

Vote for me:
http://www.zinch.com/voting/Regionals2.aspx?GroupId=87#Sara-Hill

Voting for this round ends on the 16th of this month so please hurry and help!

(*Olivia, I'm not sure if this is the right section to post this, I just felt like it belonged in the online area because it's an online scholarship, if not I can or you can move it to where it should be.)
[& rescue me from my storm]

Check out My Portfolio
sara
Regular

Re: Help me win a Scholarship

Postby olivia » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:53 am

I hope you won!
olivia
Administrator

Return to Online