Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - Transferring wordpress to new domain - donemyway.com

Transferring wordpress to new domain

Internet-related topics

Transferring wordpress to new domain

Postby Bleaahdotcom » Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:16 am

Hey guys! :D
I was just wondering if anybody knows how to transfer my wordpress files from bleaah.com to my new site thestudiofairy.com??

I would REALLY appreciate it if anyone could help (:

Thanks, greg xxx
thestudiofairy
Bleaahdotcom
Regular

Re: Transferring wordpress to new domain

Postby olivia » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:30 am

Does bleaah.com use cPanel?
olivia
Administrator

Postby Bleaahdotcom » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:31 am

yes it does! :D:D
thestudiofairy
Bleaahdotcom
Regular

Postby olivia » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Bleaahdotcom wrote:yes it does! :D:D

Well, I think Wordpress has an export tool so you can try that.

I would...
Compress all the files into a .zip with the cPanel File Manager (old account).
Download the WP database from cPanel Backups (old account).
Upload the .zip file with the cPanel File Manager (new account).
Create a MySQL database and user with the cPanel MySQL Database Wizard (new account).
Import the WP database to the MySQL database with the cPanel phpMyAdmin (new account).

I can do the transfer for you if you need me to :geek:
olivia
Administrator

Postby Bleaahdotcom » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:12 am

I would love it if you could do that, I will e-mail you my details now! :D
Will my new site still have all my pages if i transport it over?

greg x
thestudiofairy
Bleaahdotcom
Regular

Postby olivia » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Bleaahdotcom wrote:I would love it if you could do that, I will e-mail you my details now! :D
Will my new site still have all my pages if i transport it over?

greg x

Done. :)
olivia
Administrator

Postby Bleaahdotcom » Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:59 am

Thank you SO SO SO much! :D
thestudiofairy
Bleaahdotcom
Regular

Return to Online