Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - My Site - donemyway.com

My Site

Internet-related topics

My Site

Postby allison » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:20 am

Has a new layout and I want to know what you think of it. My inspiration was myspace, with the ad at the top and the navigation bar. It is definitly a new style for me. Please let me know if it looks good or not! ;)
allison
Regular

Re: My Site

Postby khigo » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:26 am

hey ! I like the colors :D

but i think there's something wrong, it looks a little different than you probably coded it.
When you view it on IE it looks like this -

http://i28.tinypic.com/2n0ni85.png

khigo
Regular

Postby olivia » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:24 am

I am using Firefox 3.5.2 with Windows Vista.

It's very bright.
There is a horizontal bar around the body for some reason
The headers (like Welcome!) need more padding.
I like the shadowed background.
You should had link hover effects.
Clicking on "Love Note(s)" causes scrollbars to appear around the content area,
And comment fields are not wide enough, plus have no font styling.
The contact form needs a different background, plus contact field styling.
A lot of pages are down, but I believe you mention you're working on it. :)
olivia
Administrator

Postby allison » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:53 pm

I have fixed most of the things that Olivia has said, but I can't seem to get my site to work in Internet Explorer. =/
allison
Regular

Postby Kitty » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:50 pm

Do you use DIV layers? If you do, perhaps they are not properly positioned??
Kitty
Super

Postby allison » Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:53 pm

Yeah I use DIV layers. I'm pretty sure they are arranged right because it looks okay in Google Chrome and Firefox.
allison
Regular

Postby clarity » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:27 pm

I like the design of your layout, but I think there should be a hover affect for the links so the visitors will really know it's a link and the scroller should be removed from the content area. :)
clarity
Regular

Postby Nikana » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:02 pm

Your site looks REALLY CUTE! :mrgreen:

But it's a little too bright.
Nikana
Veteran

Return to Online