Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 121

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/donemywa/public_html/forum/includes/prime_links.php on line 122

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3884: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3886: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3887: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3888: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
View topic - Olivia... - donemyway.com

Olivia...

Internet-related topics

Olivia...

Postby allison » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:26 pm

So-pink.org is amazing. I love the new layout and such, you have tons of talent! Thank you so much for making your hosting free. :D
allison
Regular

Re: Olivia...

Postby Kitty » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:30 pm

I totally agree with allison! So-pink is the best free web hosting service ever and Olivia is the best hostess around! *cheers*

which makes me wonder, is this some kind of forum for posting testimonials? Lol!
Kitty
Super

Postby olivia » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:38 pm

Aww! This is so sweet.
olivia
Administrator

Postby sackxghirl » Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:30 am

Yeah thanks Olivia. It feels weird to be hosted by someone else after having a vps all to myself lol

Theres not many people out there who would do what you do and not charge for hosting :)
sackxghirl
Regular

Postby Nikana » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:27 am

I totally agree with you guys. ;)

SO-PINK.ORG IS THE BEST!
Nikana
Veteran

Postby Lisa » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:04 pm

I have to butt in and say that I am truly grateful for you hosting me and so many other people. Handling all our demands and our daily questions must be a lot of work, he-he.
The forum is lovely.

Again, you're a great person for offering free hosting (with so many features, sweetness!).
Lisa
Regular

Postby Nikana » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:09 pm

Again, I'd just like to thank you Olivia so much for hosting me! You have given me what I never thought I'd ever get in a million years. That is the free domain name with cPanel hosting ofcourse (I used to use cPanel in one of my previous subdomains though).

So, once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH! And keep up the GREAT work!

By the way, this forum definitely is a great idea. ;)

Long Live So-Pink!
Nikana
Veteran

Postby Pauline » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:31 am

I agree. This is sweet and yeah Olivia is AMAZING. ;) Thanks gurl!
Pauline

Return to Online